janeiro 17, 2012

thinking

There is sometimes on life that you have to thinking about where you are going. Here it's this kind of time when I was question about getting married, and probably change my life, or not.  I made this layout with the Studio Calico's November kit, Homemade. Since I got this kit on my hands I just love a Intertwined Circles die-cut  paper that i use to make my own sewing paper. I chosen the muted colors because of the theme. And I made myself these accordian flower. Just love how it turns. 


Esse layout é sobre um momento na vida em que parei para pensar se me casava, e mudava minha vida, ou não.  Por causa destas questões escolhi cores mais leves. Quando recebi o Studio Calico kit de Novembro, Homemade, eu sabia que usaria o Intertwined Circles die-cut para fazer o meu próprio papel todo costurado. Depois para completar somente estas flores em acordião que amei fazer. No fim, adorei como o layout ficou e posso dizer que já entrou para o favorito.



Nenhum comentário:

Mensagens populares