maio 30, 2014

scrapbook talking #3: not so much on the mood for journaling

Hello Scrappers! This week I note that my last layouts have no journaling yet on it. Probably I will write something down eventually. However, usually I write down what I wanted before to do the layout. What's the problem, i thought. What does change? No, the journaling still important to me, but I am in so much stress right now. 

Olá Scrappers! Esta semana eu notei que meus layouts estão sem journaling e fiquei pensando no motivo de não estar escrevendo nos meus layouts. Journaling é parte importante do meu processo como scrapper, mas a verdade é que no momento estou em stress.



Moving back to Brazil it not quite what I thought would be. I know I have to decide what to do, but it's not here and not now I am talking about it, it's not my intention. The journaling is for me a time of reflection, after sometime I can write about the person or the moment. So, now, I am in the middle of the hurricane, I feel I have to hold strongly on something aside to discuss it. For that reason, my layouts don't have journaling. I am enjoying the process, techniques, but not think so much about people because I am so confused right now and I really don't know what to say.


Voltar ao Brasil, não está sendo o que eu imaginava, mas não é sobre isso que pretendo falar neste post. O que eu quero é refletir sobre journaling. Para mim o momento de escrita é um momento de reflexão sobre o momento ou a pessoa, e o momento que você vive certamente influencia o que você escreve. Como estou sentindo no meio de uma tempestade o que me resta é tentar me proteger e não pensar muito no que escrever sobre ela, até porque pra mim, a escrita é este momento  de reflexão depois das agruras.



I have to say I am not complaining about, I just realize. It's my first step to be aware of a situation and scrapbooking, one more time, it's helping me. Not only to think about it specifically, but sometimes just not thinking at all, using my paints and cardstock and just playing with it, without worry if my memories are there. There is time your life change and scrapbooking will change too.

Então, neste momento, o scrapbooking está me ajudando neste processo não de guardar memórias, não ainda, mas de passar o tempo brincando com papel, tintas e tesoura sem me preocupar se as minhas memórias estarão sendo guardadas. Quando a tempestade passar, certamente falarei sobre ela.



Next week I post on Tuesday the new SOS challenge, came back and see it!

Hoje apresentei alguns layouts antigos reflexivos, no futuro certamente eles voltarão. Este blog volta agora na terça-feira, dia de desafio do SOS. Espero te ver por aqui! 

Nenhum comentário:

Mensagens populares