junho 30, 2014

what about right now

Today it's the last day of 2014 first semester. Really the year is flying (i don't know if on English we use fly to talk about time running so fast, as on Portuguese, but...) On the beginning of the year I talk about my little word, focus (on here). I did a page about it, below, and I said I want to improve my photography skills. Anyway, focus on this moment I have, to study for a job I want on the Government. It's really where I am putting all my energy on. Because of that I really don't have to time for photograph. It's being a hard and difficult year so far, and I hope life will be better on the last semester of this year. Anyway, I am think right now on a far future, for that I let my next days of these year to be only better, and I will happy.



Olá scrappers! Somente eu estou achando que este ano está voando? Hoje é o último dia do 1º semestre! No primeiro dia dele eu falei um pouco sobre a minha palavra do ano, focus (aqui). Também nesta altura eu disse que queria aproveitar para melhorar as minhas capacidades fotográficas. Este desejo foi esquecido porque o foco todo está neste momento nos estudos, num emprego que eu quero, num futuro mais a frente que este ano. Para este eu só estou esperando que algumas coisinhas aconteçam que me possa ajudar a concretizar este plano e que torne a vida mais feliz. Mais continuemos vivendo este ano!

Nenhum comentário:

Mensagens populares